- Habit Wine Rosé 2019. A blend of two of Habit's favorite Grenache vineyards, Demetria and Vogelzang. Picked and sorted by hand, fermented and aged in stainless steel, on the lees, up until bottling. Beautiful pale salmon color, bright, fresh, with great acidity. Because of some frost in the vineyard during flowering, only 200 cases of Rosé were made this past year.
- Valerie Confections 4 piece Toffee Mixed Almond & Fleur de Sel
- Ridleys Games Room 90s Pop Music Quiz
- Brooklyn Candle Studio Minimalist Jar Montana Forest. Inspired by the fresh evergreens that grow in the airy mountains of Montana, an original blend of blue spruce, pine, and camphor essential oils and fragrance.
- Skeem Spark Mini Bottle of Matches with striking surface